Wednesday, January 12, 2011

angry cloud

Okay, so maybe the wind has a few advantages to it . . .
Makes for pretty photo's and brings in HUGE bad ASS clouds!
I was so inspired by the sky . . . I jumped up for the photo op. Hoping to do a bigger shoot with my lovely boyfriend, Courtney, tomorrow. Trying to get a man to take pictures is very difficult.
This is the head piece I had to made for the J&B Met competition, annnnd made friends with left over flowy chiffon from my PROJECT BALL GOWN dress . . . though it was over my shorts and vest . . . but kinda works?




more on this later, maybe a full shoot ;)

please comment if you're reading this, I'm feeling a give away very soon. . . maybe an interview . . . if you want to feature here, lemme know . . . might be cool to do a blog swap.
 . . . annnnd if you are reading this and you are from an Arabic counrty and invited me on BBM, PLEASE DO IT AGAIN! 2228F555!
That is all :)

Hope you're having a good week.
{peace and love}

4 comments:

  1. jenna that dress is absolutely STUNning!
    you made it?
    really?
    very impressed... waiting to see my mad photgraphic skills here soon...
    keep writing
    much love
    kaela xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaela, it's not a dress - it's just a piece of chiffon I had left OVER from a dress I made . . . I was just having fun in the wind
    Thanks for reading
    x jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha shows you how subjective fashion really is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. true :)
    please follow and carry on reading x

    ReplyDelete

commenting is sharing the love ♥