Saturday, December 25, 2010

Twas the night before Christmas

Last night was Christmas Eve, hello, and for a family swap - I went out with my boyfriends' family to a lovely house on the Lakes in Noordehoek . . . very nice plot - leading into the lake. It was the first time I had ever been away from my family on Christmas Eve, though it wasn't that bad :)

On Wednesday, we got a puppy :)
Welcome Cassidy Eden-Jade Kipling :)
She is a Siberian Husky cross German Shepard. She is divine and naughty as all hell.

When we got home, my mom had set up all out special presents under the tree and was ready to go to bed . . . buutttt we had a slight miscommunication . . . and ended up being woken up at 1:45 am, after only getting to sleep at 1:30 . . . and then through-out the night I was woken up . . . I was on Puppy Patrol, and she was sleeping on me :) That plus the excitement of it being Christmas in a few hours . . . It was very hard to try to get to sleep.




So with Chuck guarding the presents, i was able to get a little sleep :) And as the very mature adult I am, was awake at 5:30 am to open my presents :)
hehe

{peace and love}

No comments:

Post a Comment

commenting is sharing the love ♥