Thursday, November 11, 2010

is summer coming?

A few days ago, I bought a new pair of shoes :)
beige pumps with a beige, cooton cut out flower on the toe. Lovely :)
they fit well and look great, except I found it hard to pair them with an outfit.
Eventually I rolled up my favourite jeans and through on my best blazor and taa-dah :)







what I'm wearing

beige flower pums - Mr Price
grey blazor - Project at Mr Price
jeans - RE:Denims at Woolworths
white buttonthrough shirt - dunno :) found :)
ring - Wynberg Market

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by Pink Lemonade! Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! I like the touch of menswear... and those shoes will 'go' with anything! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like mens wear, just enhances our natural womanly features :)
    x jenna

    ReplyDelete

commenting is sharing the love ♥