Tuesday, November 23, 2010

bunny tails and long grasses

oooh I hate the wind . . .
It's half way through the first week of my well deserved summer holiday, and we have had the worst 'summer' weather ever! Winter storms and pounding wind all week.

The green way down the road from our house has the coolest field type bunny tails and grasses . . . looks so beautiful in the wind.












I'm very upset because my favourite jeans are finally giving in, after 3 years. I bought them just before the SKINNY JEAN craze hit, so that's a very long time to have survived . . . Impressed with Woolworths :)

thanks Jess, my lil sister for withstanding the icey wind to take my pictures x

what I'm wearing

jeans - RE:Jeans at Woolworths
white lace vest - Jay Jays
floral waistcoat - old childs shirt, with ripped arm wholes
pink silver blazer - Project at Mr Price
brown ankle boots - kelso at Edgars
brown studded belt - Mr Price
pendant necklace - foshini
heart pendant necklace - I made :)
gold ring - mr price
gold bracelets - foshini, edgars, truworths
glass beaded bracelets - my mom made :)

peace and love

5 comments:

commenting is sharing the love ♥